Beautiful guest-size 15g soaps, finished in a recyclable, compostable paper glassine envelope - a perfect detail in your guest's bathroom that they will love.
A perfect eco-friendly UK made soap for boutique hotels, holiday cottages, pubs and guest houses.
Choose from 25, 50 or 100 bars - or there is a single bar to buy if you want to try one first before committing to a larger quantity.
*please give us at least 2-3 weeks prep time as these soaps are made to order.
We offer a 10% discount on regular orders placed (monthly, bi-monthly or every 3 months). If you'd like to set this up, please contact Jane via email.
HANDMADE GOATS MILK SOAPS Made in Somerset, England by Jane Maddern Soap
- Super - mild, creamy soaps, made with locally sourced goats milk to gently cleanse and nourish your skin
- made in small batches using a traditional cold -process soapmaking method, in Jane's Somerset workshop near Cheddar
- she uses locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, including goats milk, honey and lavender oil.
- packed with skin-loving ingredients, including coconut oil (for a creamy rich lather), olive oil (for it's skin moisturising qualities), Shea Butter ( an African butter known for it's skin soothing and nourishing qualities), and a range of high quality essential and fragrance oils.
- the soaps are very mild and gently cleanse your skin without over-drying it.
ABOUT JANE MADDERN SOAPOver 20 years ago Jane started her soap making business from her kitchen. Building the business slowly and steadily, and gaining a reputation for high quality soaps, Jane still lives and works by the strong ethic of a small, rural business, hand making pure products from raw ingredients. Jane's business is now based in a small business workshop in Somerset, with everything being made by hand, by Jane and her small team. Ingredients include fresh milk from local goats, honey, herbs, essential oils, a range of plant oils and butters which are chosen to soothe and pamper your skin. And you can rest assured that all ingredients are ethically sourced wherever possible and of the highest quality. The soaps are hand cut, and cured for 6 weeks before being packaged by hand.
All soap are fully safety certified by an independent safety assessor, in accordance with EU cosmetic regulations.